Saturday, April 26

For u, my Lღvely Sis ...

she is lovely, isnt she ?
Yea she is my good fren of 21years
she is also my god sis
she is my ear when i needed some 1 to talk to ...

well, we just love to take photos...
for remembrance...
this was at some hotel near ... Rochor ?~!? i cant remember


well, its midnight, no cars on the road... we thought it was funny ...

then again, when i look at the photo again, i think i look stupid haha!

erm ... again i cant remember wat's the building behind us but guess wat happen after this shot was taken ??

the lights went OFF!!!!

this is Joseph ...

erm, dont mind the hand sign ... he is silly though haha

another shot ... sweet huh~?! (^^,)

a note for my dearest sis, bestest pal ...
Love u lots~!~!!
Thanks for everything~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana peeling ...

CLICK ME

Custom Search

Trees I've Swung