Wednesday, September 2

WHAT AM I DOING ?!

I was kinda doing nothing at work, well not really nothing to do, but its just waiting for things to come in.

Fun thing about my job here is, as a coordinator its just like transfer agent. Jobs will come to me, from client, and my job is to ensure clients requirements are met, convey message to designer, and send back to client for approval or get me webbie sifu to upload ... etc etc

So because of this reason, hence this picture was taken


Well, can see I'm proving to you I really have time for this ! LOL Well just in case you dont believe that I'm at work, there's a snap on my work desk then~

Yes, all you see are Apples on the table, and obviously I'm a sucker for Apple hehe and in whites too !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana peeling ...

CLICK ME

Custom Search

Trees I've Swung