Monday, February 22

INTERESTING PLACES . TASTY INDULGENCE

Sharing here is this place at Armenian St, Penang. A restaurant called Nan Yang Chinese Cuisine(南洋美食馆) .
Me & bro went for dinner the other night, twice actually ... I liked the food there and reasonably priced too. Took some photos to share with all ...

Entrance to the restaurant.

My favourite so far ...
*but each time I ordered I just cant finish the whole thing *


"Oh Jien" Fried Oyster Omelete

Stir Fried Lily Bulb with Asparagus & Prawns
*yummy ... I love this dish*

Fried Egg with Wolfberry & Spring Onion
*We LOL when the dish was served, I was the crowned the stupid of the day!*

From the outside ...

Very old school ...

So old u feel like are in the 60's ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana peeling ...

CLICK ME

Custom Search

Trees I've Swung