Tuesday, July 14

LETS TALK DIMSUM

Some how just have the feeling of having dimsum on that particular morning. So I've decided to bring Silly'Laine & JzN to my favourite DimSum place at Tmn Connaught, Cheras

Here we are at Seong Kee Dim Sum, Tmn Connaught

Happy Faces :
... when I've finally had my favourite eggyolk ball
(or something) ...

... when JzN finally had his fishball wrapped in pork skin
(or dunno what u call it) ...

... when Silly'Laine picked her favourite dish
(cant remember what she had) ...

Never the less, we will always cam'ho before we eat ...

... U snap me, I snap u ...

This is what we had on the 1st round
Deep fried egg yolk ball

Yong Tau Foo - Beancurd

Yong Tau Foo - Aubergine (aka Brinjal)

Happily digging in ... Bon Appetit!

All in all we had tried over 10 different dishes, big & small. Kinda satisfied and happy. All of that costs abt RM40 for the 3 of us. I rate this 7/10 ... reason being, I couldnt have my 'Toa Pao" cos I was too full, and the egg tart doesnt seem attractive to me at all ...

*Extra : Photo was edited using iPhone Apps called Colour Splash. Highlighting the food heheeh ... I like it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana peeling ...

CLICK ME

Custom Search

Trees I've Swung