Monday, October 13

R.I.P - Uncle Terence

I was taking a nap in the earlier afternoon as I wasnt really feeling well. I had a dream that some1 is talking to me and sobbing too

... then my phone rang ...my aunt Margaret called, I sensed that something is not right! True enough she broke the news to me in her sobbing voice ...

"Uncle Terence just passed ..."

I was still half asleep... after that she just put down the phone

Half an hour later I woke up, tears on my pillow, I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or was it real
So i called Aunt Vivian ... and the 1st thing she said to me was ...

"Uncle Terence just passed...
all waiting for the arrangements to be confirmed"

So it was real, I wasn't dreaming after all ...

My Deepest Condolences to
Aunt Ruby, Calvin, Glenda
& all in the family


*monk3y is upset upon hearing the news ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana peeling ...

CLICK ME

Custom Search

Trees I've Swung