Thursday, December 18

Seriously Sinful Part III

... Waffles with Rum & Raisin and Double Chocolate ...
Gelare's Waffle house @East Coast Park

* Tuesdays Special - 50% off all waffles ( excluding I-scream ... Excluding Ice cream, I mean )
Its really worth a try for $7.90 and the waffle is soooooo fluffy, ice cream is freakin' creamy and and and ...

only on Tuesdays - ITS HALF PRICE!!

Well I have tried it myself and I loved the way they make the waffles, topped with ice cream of ur choice and whipped cream.

WHAT MORE CAN U ASK FOR ??

I m just gonna show ONE picture of this, else U guys will start the comment on how cruel I m to show all these seriously sinful pictures heheheh



* UP next, over the weekend might be ...
Carl's Jr ?
Jake's Place ??
Steamboat/ Shabu Shabu/ Bulgogi ???


STAY TUNE.. Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana peeling ...

CLICK ME

Custom Search

Trees I've Swung