Saturday, April 11

From 1 place 2another (Part II)


1st thing I got to the hotel, dump all bags aside, head straight out to Mongkok Area for food! Langham place was just opposite where I stay, so decided to go over to have a look after 3years since i last been to that place!

View from my hotel window.... lots of food stalls and mini busses stops down there at night

Langham Place ... lots of shops inside and tourists get discounts too! Only certain shops.

Look~ I found H & M here too!

Just right out side Langham place where I took pictures, there's this really nice stalls selling all kinds of finger food! Just look at the 'smelly toufu" there! hmmmmm ... nice

We can hardly find this here in Msia or Sgp now ...



On our way back, we just couldnt really decide where to eat, so we bought Unagi fried rice, smoke duck breast with potato salad, gyozas and mixed fruit salad ... all cost less than HKD50~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana peeling ...

CLICK ME

Custom Search

Trees I've Swung