Saturday, November 8

DEMO: How to ...

Demo of the week :-
How I enjoyed my Reese's Peanutbutter cups

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Made in USA, by Reese Candy Co.,
a division of The Hershey Company

I was bored on a Saturday morning, just feel like lazing around, doing nothing; been wanting to read but just couldnt be bothered. So to give myself an excuse to play with my new toy (which i have yet to blog about it ... ) and also a content to blog about, hence I decided to capture the moments of me indulging meself in Reese's Peanut Buttercups *teehee*


* by just the 1st tear of the pack, u can smell the nice strong smell of peanut butter *

(yummy yummy arh...)

*the 1st bite!!

* a close up of the peanut butter filling inside

* One down...

* one more to go ...


*1st u see it... i mean the wraps...

*now only the paper tray ...

ITS ALL BEEN DONE! ( i mean all gone ... )

*burps... Oooppss... hehehehe*

*

**

***

****

***

**

*

for more info on where to get this, please CONTACT ME!

have a nice weekend & Thank u for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana peeling ...

CLICK ME

Custom Search

Trees I've Swung