Thursday, November 13

Lets L.O.L

today is a day where i needed a lot of laughter to balance up a bit, I sure hope there photos make u laugh like i did... ( I had to go to the ladies to wash my face to cool myself down after looking at the photos ...)
even after posting them up !

Photo credits : Engrish.com


i sure wont wanna ...



Fried Ass?!? OMG



Homos ?!? From Holy Land..?? OMFG~!~!!!



go hang urself! LOL



NO FEEDING? this aint Zoo, so why shd he be fed?



I dont get it... why horniness?!?!?



taste better served cold ??



fun ? what kinda fun ??



... and make it look like an accident !


This is the best, and i give him credit for doing so...
at least he is honest~!



place where robbers shop. TTL means 'tua tua liap' ???



Lastly ... b4 signing off, here another killer ...

Ah Lian called big brother Ah Beng over the telephone.

Lian: "Ah Beng kor, I can't get my new jig saw puzzle fixed, mah-chiam all the edges cannot fix together, lah."

Beng: "Jig saw puzzle si mi picture, ha?"

Lian: "The box show a big rooster, kanna like the one in talkingcock.com."

Beng: "Okay, lah, okay, lah. I come over to tor-long lu, lah."

Ah Beng arrives at Ah Lian's place, where she happily leads him to the kitchen table where the jigsaw puzzle is.

Ah Beng examines the puzzle and says,

"Si ghee na, si bay gong, put back the corn flakes into the box, lah."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana peeling ...

CLICK ME

Custom Search

Trees I've Swung