Saturday, September 6

e.a.t

l.u.n.c.h
what i ate:thai chilli chicken + fruit punch
where :office/cost me :$ 4

feeling :filling & satisfying
d.i.n.n.e.r


what i ate: 浦田煎包 "Pu Tian "fried bun
where : food republic, vivo city/cost me :$ 2

feeling :
uttely good!



what i ate: fish soup with salted veg + milk,bak chor noodle
where : food republic, vivo city/cost me : $ 10 [approx]

feeling :
wonderful!

d.e.s.s.e.r.t

what i ate: redbean jelly dessert
where : food republic, vivo city/cost me :$ 2

feeling :
cool & sensational~!!

after the meal at food Republic, must take a good walk at the roof park :)
to enjoy the night breeze ...
alternative, u can try the side walk , located behind tat over looks Sentosa ...
[but i don like the smell of the ferry ...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana peeling ...

CLICK ME

Custom Search

Trees I've Swung