Friday, September 12

With Memories (By Meeerkat)

1. In which month and year did you meet your husband for the first time?
Online, it was April 1996; In person, it was December 1998

2. In which month and year did you two officially starting dating?
December 1998 (before I left for England).

3. Where was the first dating place the two of you went to?
A X’mas gathering with all his family members there, in Aunt Linda’s place in Sri Damansara

4. What was the most touching thing he did for you when you were still dating?
It was my 21st bday, and he acted as if it was just another ordinary day. I was upset and silly me cried in the room all by myself. When the time hit midnight, he came in and comfort me and passed me a present – it was what I wanted : a SWATCH® SkinBeat™


5. How about after marriage?
Have not really felt anything yet as of now, but can see he is making effort to make me happy.

6. Share your lowest period of your life with him.
None so far.

7. Share your happiest moment with him.
I would say it’s all the holiday plans we made and manage to pull thru to have a good time together – most of them time is in Genting & Bangkok.

8. Share your saddest moment with him.
Our darkest secret ever [only the 2 of us know abt it]

9. Share your angriest moment with him.
Realized he was not telling me the whole truth.

10. Share your funniest moment with him.
The time when he is learning to speak mandarin and accidentally called himself an African Native [非洲黑人 ] instead of a FooiChew Hakka [ 惠州客人 ] … made me laugh till now

*in Cantonese they sounded almost the same

[非洲黑人] – fei jao huck yan

[惠州客人]- wai chow huck yan ; in Hakka - fooi chew huck yan


11. Share your most frustrated moment with him.
I was ill and he drove me to the doctor’s. He was being nice wanted to get me some porridge because I got no appetite to eat, it was real sweet! I didn’t realize he can’t read Chinese and after about 15min at the hawker, he came back empty handed! I was so sick & hungry & of cos furious … then he asked me which stall was it as he can’t read which one is it …
It was more of hilarious then frustrated though

12. Lastly, when was the last time you two hold hands and walk under the moonlight, like how you used to do?
erm… really can't recall hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana peeling ...

CLICK ME

Custom Search

Trees I've Swung