Friday, September 12

Tagged (Fern)

Name: Wendy
Sisters: No
Brothers: 2
Shoe size: 38
Height : 1.56 m (pretty short right?)

Where do you live: with my beloved god-sis
Favorite drinks: coffee, green-T, H20
Favorite breakfast: English breakfast, typical local Chinese breakfast
Have you ever been on a plane?: Y
Swam in the ocean : Y

Fallen asleep at school : Y
Broken someone’s heart: Y [ don't ask who]
Fell off your chair : Y [ I was playing FIGHT! with my bro]
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Y [ fell asleep in the end]
Saved e-mails: Depends

What is your room like : Comfy [with my *baby & *lowlow]
What’s right beside you: floor
What is the last thing you ate: Konyaku Jelly [chilled too !]
Ever had chicken pox: Y
Sore throat: Y [often too :( ]

Stitches: Y [inside my mouth ... again, don't ask where and why ]
Broken nose: N [oh dear pls...]
Do you believe in love at first sight: N
Like picnics: Y
Who was the last person you danced with: erm... I don't dance
Last made you smile:丧"Do"男 Leo (詹志民 )
You last yelled at: N

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Y
Kissed anyone: *does my baby count ?
Get sick: N
Talk to an ex: N
Miss someone: YES!!!
Eat: Simple yet Whole Meal
Best feeling in the world: Carefree & Confident
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Y [heehee]
What’s under your bed: Nothing
Who do you really hate: Hating is tiring
What time is it now?: 1545hr

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Uncle Terence
Do you want children: Y
Do you smile often: Always
Do you like your hand-writing: Yes (^^,)
Are your toe nails painted: Yes

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My own bed in Penang
What color shirt are you wearing now: Baby pink
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: in MRT
I can’t wait till... : tmr to bake my very 1st cheese cake in Sg
When did you cry last : few days back

Are you a friendly person: Need to ask ppl around me
Do you have any pets: N
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Somewhere out there ...
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Y
Do you sleep with the TV on?: N
Have you ever crawled through a window?: N
Can you handle the truth?: Y
Are you too forgiving?: Gotta ask those who are close to me
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Dad
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Aunt Ruby


How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: a few closed ones
Do you eat healthy?: At times ... haha but not most of the time
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Ex Colleague? Ex Schoolmate, teammate...?
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Y
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: No one, it would be my PSP
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Quiet
Are you confident?: Yes


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
a. Preparing for my SPM
b. Having a good time in London with my bros
c. Missing all my close friends back home
d. Missing my Dad who is at home, and mom who left us more than 15yrs ago
e. Learning to be independent

5 things on my to-do list today:

a. Do laundry
b. Visit Uncle Terence @SGH
c. Shop for baking ingredients for baking
d. Clean up my room
e. Blog!


5 snacks I enjoy:

a. Wasabi Peas
b. Reeses' Peanut Butter Chocolate
c. Konyaku Jellies
d. Lay's / Walker's
e. Post- Banana Nut Crunch


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

a. Charity & Donation for the needy
b. Share it with my family & loved ones
c. Holiday [of cos!]
d. Set up funds and investments
e. Buy my dream house & a car


5 of my bad habits:

a. Grind my teeth when i sleep
b. Kick when i sleep
c. Go into "Silent Mode" when I m upset or cheesed off
d. I love to snack a lot but dont like proper meals
e. I get upset easily if joke at the wrong time ... [u know, time of the month .. heheh sorry pals ]


I wanna tag:

suetmei , jason, elaine, mandy, eujuin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana peeling ...

CLICK ME

Custom Search

Trees I've Swung