Tuesday, September 16

Forked.Tongue?!

How many of u have used this word or rather this idiom??
Here's the conversation between 2 friends:
"Pal A: ... up to u to believe... I'm just telling u the truth ...
Pal B: U speak with a forked tongue, u're born with it & how can I fight with it?
I only asked for nothing more than ur sincerity & this is what i get from u?
I shall bear with it then ...
Pal A: ... ????"

Liar, Liar... Pants on Fire!

Without further explanation, u should know wat speak with a forked tongue means...

We often meet people like who are skilled with this talent...
how do we actually deal with them?
Do we deny their statement?
or accept it ?
or simply just ignore it ?
what would you do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana peeling ...

CLICK ME

Custom Search

Trees I've Swung